Wednesday 17 April 2013

öff beat live ft. Shoreditch Fashion Show 2013












So... thanks to a fabulous little illustrator friend of mine (called Dominic Evans more of him later) I have been invited to exhibit 4 of my illustrations at an event as part of the öff beat collective. The event is a festival based in Shoreditch to celebrate designers, illustrators, and artists with some cool live music thrown in... the event is based at the cool warehouse space Hoxton Docks and is in conjunction with Vivid Rocks and Made in Shoreditch.

The event is curated by OffBeat who are well known for their immersive events, Vivid Rocks and Made in Shoreditch magazine, who celebrate all things cool, influential and creative in the area. There will be over 100 brands and industry folk in attendance, which is REALLY exciting because my work will be exposed to this. It is an amazing opportunity and I am SOOOOO unbelievably to my amazingly talented friend Dominic who got me involved and convinced OffBeat to include me. The fashion show will be the main event, with guests such as Eliza Doolittle, Oliver Proudlock and Mischa Barton attending to bring some high profile glamour to the proceedings. It is on 27th April and you can get tickets on the OffBeat site listed below... Now you ALLLLL need to go and check out my friend Dom's blog. He's a hugely talented illustrator and he is totally worth a peek!!!

Thanks to...
http://off-beat.co/offbeatlive-2/
www.domandink.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment