Monday 2 July 2012

Back to black...







Meet Emily, she works at Cos. I see her around all the time and I bloody love her outfits all the time. I think she epitomises the Cos aesthetic perfectly, she is almost more swedish cool than an Ikea bookcase. I love her minimal, edgy thing that she always has going on... Her outfits are never over the top, or clashing, or overly eclectic. Just plain and simple cool, the kind that I never can quite put into words. I love girls who dress like Emily, because they are so far removed from my look. I love the layers, the oversized silhouette and the accessories... The pleats and the peter pan collar, as well as the collarless coat add to it all beautifully too...
I love how dainty and simple the accessories are... Oh and her little tattoo. Her pared back grooming and poker straight locks only add to the whole look. Anything more and it would be all wrong. I love it when people wear all one colour, or black I like the simplicity and the no-fuss approach to it. It reminds me of cool swedish girls, and off duty models... the way that they always look so undone and thrown together, but very very cool all at the same time. As you can see I gotta lotta love for her look. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment