Wednesday 11 January 2012

A piece of my heart...

she stole my heart...


Now everyone that knows me knows that I am a bag lady. I struggle to carry anything smaller than a tote, unless I'm off out dancing and quaffing cocktails (this kind of occasion calls for something small.) Although in most respects of my life I am rather disorganised, when it comes to the contents of my handbag I am far from it. I hate the idea of forgetting something I need or being caught out, so I simply carry my life around with me. Rain infuriates me. Therefore I carry my umbrella. I am a rather unconfident, self conscious lady so I like to know I have my make up so touch ups can be carried out. Headaches are an unnecessary inconvenience, as is chipped nail polish...so a little cosmetic pouch filled with pain killers and polish is imperative! Daily essentials such as my diary and purse and whatever I'm reading are also stuffed in there like a comfort blanket. What I'm getting at is that I therefore spend lashings of time lusting after big, almost luggage sized handbags. Don't get me wrong I love a cute clutch like any girl, but my head will always be turned by a tote. This season I have been coveting one in particular...the Celine Bi-Cabas. She is an utter beaut! It's the short handles offset by the lovely expanse of tote. The contrast of matte and shiny. The minimalism of it all. The simple gold embossed logo. Perfection if ever it could be cut from lamb skin. And that dear readers is what I am currently coveting...

No comments:

Post a Comment