Wednesday 21 December 2011

Dear Santa...

the boy...
illustration by helena charara
no introduction necessary...
monsieur saint laurent
the bicycle of my dreams!


With it being a time for giving and receiving all that, I thought I would do a little post along the lines of my festive wish list. It's rather personal, and some may say frivolous but it will give a little insight into me...
The perfect shade of red lipstick
A Chanel bicycle (complete with Chanel saddlebags!)
A big snow globe (I collect them so far I have only 2 miniature ones)
Irreverent by Carine Roitfeld
An hour with Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent
A Celine tote
A Chanel iPhone case
Jil Sander floral bubble dress
A week with the boy just to myself
Unlimited mince pies and no weight gain!
Ab Fab boxset
A meeting with Truman Capote and F. Scott Fitzgerald
Iris Apfel's wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment